Tuesday 14 April 2009

From the mouth of a child...

ME:  I'm gonna take a nap right hear and rest.

*Ethan jumps on my stomach*

EMELINE: Not with us around!


it was true - all true.  so instead, I jotted down a few things that came out of their mouths....here's a sampling:


I'm so hungry I could pop my head off and my whole body would go like phsssswww!


Daddy's not here.

Yes he is.

I'm just kidding.


Hey-la-ti-da-ti-da.


My couch - my property.  You can get your own couch.


*Ethan runs off*


Ah, just let him go - he's a grumpus today.  But don't call him that.  He'll go waaayahaahaaayaaaa!  (she flails her arm around every which-a-way).


Alan, I can play a song on the guitar.

Really?

Yeah.  It's called Emeline's Guitar.  

(she bangs on the strings of the guitar without any noticeable harmony...)


....and that was my morning.  a fine morning it was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment